Health & Lifestyle Literature
For thousands of years people have used Magnesium for relaxing, rejuvenating the skin, detoxing the body and promoting an holistic, healthy being.
MagnaPool™ has spent the past six years researching and developing this water science for swimming and hydrotherapy pools.
Through this development, we have expanded the philosophy into an entire concept for your home pool or commercial business. In addition to MagnaPool's Mineral Water, our philosophy also includes; body products, water therapy and spa treatments incorporating this ‘beautiful’ and ‘miracle’ mineral, Magnesium.
Please find below a list of references used while developing our research:
- Dr. Mildred Seelig M.D. NPH, MACN (1920-2005) was a renowned researcher of magnesium. Dr. Seelig advocated the use of magnesium transdermally to boost levels. You can read her published works on magnesium at mgwater.com.
- Dr. Norman Shealy's research into magnesium chloride is documented in his book Holy Water, Sacred Oil.
- Dr. Mark Sircus Ac., O.M.D. author of Transdermal Magnesium Therapy.
- World Health Organisation; There is an abundance of information and references about the importance of Magnesium and your health. www.who.int
- Dr. Carolyn Dean M.D., N.D. author of The Magnesium Miracle has researched magnesium extensively and writes about the signs or symptoms that may indicate low levels of this mineral. To read about some of these, visit her website:drcarolyndean.com/articles_the_magnesium_miracle.html.
- For more information on magnesium please visit the following links: